Have you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance. Krakow Physical layer Team is looking for a full-time All in Cloud Software Senior Developer.
Our system component is responsible for developing the physical layer in up-link and down-link in 5G technology.
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
- Software design and implementation
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in wireless transmission, HW interfacing, real-time execution, algorithm design and digital signal processing
- Creating and reviewing component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities
- Cooperation with project managers, specification team, architects in daily activities
We work with:
- You will find also:
- Testing frameworks for UTs and SCTs,
- GIT/Gitlab, Gerrit
- Continuous integration systems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in C/C++
- Experience in Embedded software design and implementation
- Expertise in algorithm optimization, code profiling and in analysis of memory usage violations
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of telecom protocols, IP and networking
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
zachodniopomorskie / Skarbimierzyce