- You have great programming skills in a statically typed language, e.g. Scala or Java,
- You have hands-on experience managing and further developing distributed systems and clusters for both batch as well as streaming data (S3/Spark and/or Kafka/Flink),
- You have knowledge of data manipulation and transformation,
- You have hands-on experience building complex data pipelines.
- You have great skills in interpreted languages, e.g. Python,
- You have experience in setting up both SQL as well as noSQL databases,
- You have experience with using deployment and provisioning automation tools e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CI/CD,
- You are familiar with Bash scripting and Linux systems administration,
- You have good knowledge of security, authentication and authorisation (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM),
- You have affinity with Advanced Analytics, Data Science,
- You know other programming languages: scripting (Ruby, Groovy, …) or statically typed languages (C++, Go, …).
Our ambition is to “Catch the bad guys!”, those trying to launder money using ING and the banking system. We want ING to become the most trustworthy bank in the world! For this we are building a real-time anti-money-laundering and other KYC products. We are bringing together domain expertise, top-notch user-experience, massive amounts of data (internal and external), cutting edge data science, robust software engineering and strong product management.
The KYC teams in ING Tech Poland in Warsaw works closely with ING Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics. The WBAA team has the mission to make ING data driven. We do this by combining Big Data technology with Data Science to deliver high value solutions and products for our organization. WBAA works in a fun and creative environment and we’re dedicated to bringing out the best in both each other and our projects.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 15, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new algorithms and technologies, but also on the interpersonal level,
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed,
- You have exceptional problem-solving capabilities. You understand that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution. You have displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
śląskie / Katowice
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
małopolskie / Kraków