Engineering Quality Assurance Engineer
- Independent support for Active and Passive Safety Engineering teams;
- Create and maintain Quality Assurance Plan and perform quality assurance activities according to the schedule;
- Maintain a measurement framework, collect, analyze metrics and provide the regular reports to the Project Management;
- Communication with the global Engineering Groups to ensure process compliance and define process improvements; opportunities;
- Conduct process assessment against Automotive SPICE, IATF:16949 and Work Product Audits against defined quality criteria;
- Coaching and training on process usage and understanding.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Quality Management or similar discipline;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards: IATF:16949, Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262;
- Good communication, moderation and problem solving skills;
- Good English;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project).
- Relocation package and private medical care;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model;
- Work in a multinational team on modern technologies;
- Career opportunities;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Employee package – „MyBenefit”.
Katcon Polska Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Błonie k / Warszawy
dolnośląskie / Wrocław i okolice