FDM is a FTSE 250 company and multi award-winning employer with a focus on IT. Through our Graduate Programme we have launched over 100 careers within Poland so far and we have many more upcoming opportunities available. With 5,000+ employees, we provide IT services on a global scale and work with over 200 high profile clients in 30+ industries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, launching the careers of thousands of graduates every year.
FDM will provide you with the necessary training to gain the skills needed for this particular role. We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds. All you need is your drive and passion for building an exciting and dynamic career in the world’s fastest growing industry.
This specific role will be based within a leading global bank based in central Kraków, in their Automation team and will provide fantastic cutting-edge experience combining technology with the financial services sector.
In your role, you’ll be working in an agile based environment, producing high quality work whilst making continuous improvements to internal processes. You will be working on a range of activities such as:
designing and maintaining automation script suites to ensure that any functionalities that have been delivered are covered by automated tests on a proper level, documenting test results and delivering these results in line with best practice.
- 8-12 weeks of commercially relevant fully funded training in: Professional and Communication skills (employability skills, interview preparation and CV tailoring), SQL, Unix and Shell scripting, Excel VBA, ISTQB Certificate, Web Application Design, Manual Testing, Usability and Accessibility Testing, Cucumber, Selenium, Java Fundamentals
- Opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Work on projects with world-renowned companies as an FDM Consultant for 18 months
- The option to transition permanently to the client after your initial 18 months or remain at FDM and progress to be a Senior Consultant
- Opportunities for career development in Poland as well as internationally
- Individual mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Open door to tech talks, networking and social events
- University degree (final score of ‘dobry’ and above) – all degrees are welcome
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- English level B2 or higher
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Motivation, ambition and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Interest in working within Krakow
- Commitment to an 18-months contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With 85+ nationalities working together as a team, we encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. Our Women in Tech initiatives support women in the industry, aiming to create a more gender balanced workforce. As a part of the FDM consultant community, your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded, and you will be supported throughout your FDM journey to achieve your career goals.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
FDM Grupa Polska sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / Kraków