Junior Project Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Coordination of engineering activities.
- Accelerate the execution of relevant deliverables.
- Manage multiple internal and external interfaces within defined project parameters,
- Prepare reports to the Engineering Manager,
- Prepare and participate in internal/external meetings,
- Preparation and participation in internal/external meetings,
- Ensure implementation of capitalization from lessons learned from previous projects,
- Support in preparation of project implementation procedures; Work Instructions
- Support preparation of project implementation procedures; Work Instructions (in accordance with Workflow; internal discipline standards and client standards); Project Code and Standard (industry codes, local standards)
- Finalization Project Basis and Site Data Sheet and completion of missing data; early activity schedule and preparation of schedule L3
- Early activity schedule and preparation of L3 schedule; challenge the initial estimate (man-hours and bill of quantities),
- A good understanding of the basic properties of physical materials and pipeline engineering.
- Fundamentals of chemical processes (you will know what is water treatment, adsorption and chemical dosing, water and heat balance).
- Fundamentals of electrical and instrument engineering (you will know what a PLC is, pressure transducers, limit switches). Pressure transducers, limit switches, input/output lists, list of electrical loads).
- Knowledge of pressure and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) and other engineering elements such as general drawings, steel structure drawings.
- Basic knowledge of welding requirements will be considered a beneficial skill, but is not a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of code requirements such as ASME (pressure equipment certification) and/or PED.
- Ability to control man-hour budget and project costs.
- High culture in controlling the change management process.
- Resolve job site issues.
- Ability to multitask