Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
As the Lead DevOps Engineer within the Process and Tools Group, you will lead the DevOps Team. Together with your team, you will work closely with IT team, the project development teams, the Process Team and the Software Quality Assurance Team to maintain and improve automated and robust development environments. You will maintain and contribute to the understanding of the DevOps function for others within the company.
You will be capable of being hands-on for DevOps activities where necessary and map the future for current and future DevOps developments and activities. You will support your team and others in the resolution of issues with existing tools and toolchains as well as the development of new and novel ones.
- University degree in Software Engineering, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience as a DevOps team member or Team Leader. Experience of local server or/and cloud based CI/CD development and maintenance.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and Deployment (toolchain integration): e.g. JIRA/Confluence & Add-Ons, RTC, PTC, Jenkins, Gerrit, Crucible, SVN, GIT, etc.
- Hands on experience in Tasks Automation and Scripting: RegExp, Batch, Bash and Python
- Experience/knowledge of Linux administration: Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu; configuration, scripting
- Knowledge of Windows and Active Directory, computer networks and network security (authentication, LDAP, SSH)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (nice to have in practice)
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Lead ability/Team Player, "Can Do" attitude and "Bright" open minded
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe