- Łódź, Poland
We are looking for an energetic, intelligent, and driven Lead Software Engineer to join our engineering team. We work at the cutting edge of technology, designing a platform that supports continuous testing and effortless automation for market-leading Enterprise SaaS applications.
- As a key player in our mobile agile teams, you actively contribute to the development of Tricentis products according to agile principles
- You are responsible for all parts of the software development process: requirements analysis, implementation, test, etc.
- You work in a self-organizing team in our agile software development process and help shape it to continuously improve
- You develop valuable increments for our product according to our vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our way of working is part of your daily business
- As a lead you are acting as a role model for your team and guide less experienced members of your team
- You have an eye on all non-functional aspects of development (security, performance, scalability, reusability) and do the reviews for critical implementations
- When user stories are planned, you make sure that an implementation plan is created, and you challenge user stories on a technical level.
- You are skilled in communicating and can argue your ideas and views
- You are a passionate mobile developer with 5+ years profound iOS or Android knowledge.
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead or senior mobile developer or MacOS low level system developer with the ability to research private APIs.
- Expertise developing and debugging system software, analyzing system-wide functional and performance regressions, tracing and profiling applications.
- Familiarity with OS and filesystem-level tools; profilers (perf, pprof), debuggers (gdb) and tracers (ptrace, linux bpf, dtrace).
- You are motivated by achieving innovative results and approach your tasks in a solution-oriented manner.
- You know when to apply design patterns and strive for high quality, maintainable and clean code
- Background with mobile clouds, simulators, emulators and mobile testing frameworks like Espresso, XCUITest and Appium an advantage
- Working with The Worlds #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Flexible working hours, remote work (within Poland) possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Help building an industry-leading testing platform that customers love
- Work for the leader in software quality assurance and test automation
- Work on highly impactful initiatives within the company
Apply to the #1 company in continuous testing, we are excited for your application!
Welcome to Tricentis!
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases-transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the United States, and the UK.
małopolskie / Kraków
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
śląskie / Katowice