We are looking for people on behalf of our client, which is a well-established, global, high-tech company.
Our client is an industry leader and is on the lookout for technical experts with deep know-how and a can-do attitude. The company is a modern frontrunner with a culture built upon inclusion, sustainability, diversity and environmental awareness. Working for our client your everyday will be together with an international team with access to the newest technology, world class tools and business travelling to amazing places in the world.
So, if you are an experienced person with deep knowledge, who would like to join a global industry leader, then you might be the right fit for our client.
Please reach out to us directly and we would be happy to send you more details about the opportunity.
- Development opportunities in an international stable and constantly developing company
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions
- Opportunity to participate in projects of different complexity levels and to cooperate with various departments
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Stationary work combined with business trips
- Formal owner of maintenance strategies within structural and coating, specifying internal and external requirements to maintenance activities related to structural integrity.
- Driving in-house optimization projects ensuring maintenance is balanced between up-time and cost, without ever compromising safety.
- Supporting operations within structural modification, NDT activities, repairs, etc.
- Developing equipment condition reports to support intrusive overhaul strategies.
- Leading task force work to resolve issues identified though analysis
- Providing ideas for improvements, while bridging the gap between maintenance scheme
- Participating in reliability analysis as operational and technical specialist.
what we expect
- Degree in engineering, technologist, or related education proving knowledge to structural integrity and preferably knowledge to fatigue calculations
- Certified with level II or III (ISO 9712) and extended knowledge within NDT testing
- Proven track record in setting requirement to maintenance including NDT for heavy machinery
- Knowledge to corrosion protection system and coating
- Experience in fatigue calculation would be a great asset
- Full proficiency in English
- Holding a positive mindset, high level of energy and relentless
- Focusing on maximizing impact and output
Kabel-Technik-Polska Sp. z o. o.
zachodniopomorskie / Białogard, Czaplinek, Drawsko Pomorskie
mazowieckie / Duchnice