We are looking for a process engineer to oversee the design and implementation of our business processes.
As a process engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and managing process documents.
The task of the P.E. is to maintain production efficiency in order to reduce costs.
To ensure success as a process engineer, we select staff with:
- experience in process design,
- technical skills and analytical skills. A first-rate process engineer analyzes a process system and implements simple but effective changes to increase production and / or improve the quality of its output.
- Supervision over the implementation, plan and run of the production process;
- Responsibility for development and strategy and resource management;
- Ongoing optimization of proces;
- Documentation supervision;
- Maintaining the production efficiency at the assumed level;
- Optimization / cost reduction;
- Have information on process planning;
- Has positions and predispositions to manage and improve the proces;
- They know and are able to apply in practice the knowledge in the field of LEAN Production;
- Higher technical education (management, mechanics, chemistry);
- Basics of using CAD software;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of the German language is appreciate
- Possibility of flexible commencement of work from 08:00 to 09:00
- Opportunity to gain work experience
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Medical package
- Social package
- Friendly work atmosphere