Ogłoszenie numer: 4231652, z dnia 2021-02-22
StayinFront Digital is a member of the global StayinFront organisation. Our advanced image recognition and digital merchandising solution helps our clients capture greater and more accurate information on retail stores key shelf intelligence that enables the clients to execute their perfect store.
We offer a faster, more reliable and cost-effective way to collect and view products at the point of sale.
Miejsce pracy: wielkopolskie / Poznan
StayinFront Digital has a requirement for a Coordinator responsible for overseeing the output of the quality control team.
This role will require a level of technical understanding and organisation skills. English written and verbal skills are essential to be a success in this international organisation.
To be considered for this role, please send an English CV as our recruitment will be held via UK HR and indicate your rate expectations.
- Coordinating the Quality Control team:
- Understanding the output of the team and making recommendation where improvements can be made.
- Review outputs of the team against KPI’s.
- Helping the team with their time management to meet service level agreements.
- Understanding where training is required and escalating as appropriate.
- Working with the MD and CTO to prepare project status reports, gathering appropriate data and other reports as required.
- Working with the team to prepare quality operating procedures where appropriate.
- Proficient team Builder/coordinator
- Reporting skills
- A team leader background would be an advantage
- Problem solver
- Education in computer science or computer science background
StayinFront Digital is a dynamic team that strives for continuous improvement in skills and abilities. With regular meetings with your line manager, you will map your goals for self-improvement and work together on a plan to achieve them.
Od 5000 do 5000 PLN