Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for creating automated and manual tests of our applications. We are searching for someone eager to collaborate with our engineers to improve automated test infrastructure and enable rapid deployment of new features. The ideal candidate for the QA engineering role will have a background in QA with 3-5 years experience in both web and client based technologies.
Youll take ownership of their code and work closely with others to develop new features, as well as efficiently addressing reported defects in ways that delight our customers. Using an Agile / Scrum methodology, youll discuss requirements, propose solutions, estimate their work, and then collaborate with others throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Create test plans and test cases for existing and new features
- Design, develop and integrate automated tests into existing automated testing infrastructure
- Complete work on schedule in an agile / scrum work environment
- Design, script and debug tests in various automation tooling
- Ability to collaborate cross-team to recommend improvements to test systems
- Promote the use of best practices within the team and make suggestions as necessary to improve the efficiency and quality of the work produced by the team
- Define testability for feature areas
- Use UI test tools and frameworks to improve automated testing of web interfaces
- Majestic Monolith Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Sidekiq, Stimulus.js, and some legacy jQuery
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Crystal-lang micro-services
- Heroku, Docker, AWS, Linux
Benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Flexible working locations
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
pomorskie / Gdańsk
małopolskie / Kraków