Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Quality Analyst with Polish/English
- Take vital steps to ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and supervise process improvement initiatives
- Investigate issues of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s) and implement corrective steps to boost the quality
- Track team reporting, present audit findings, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality,
- Provide insights and innovative ideas to improve quality and collaborate with training team to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Define / update quality frameworks to match the workflows
- Provide instant feedback for correction and keep an eye on potential quality issues
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Advanced level of Polish, min. C1
- Solid understanding of quality metrics
- Previous experience in Quality Management
- Experience working as an Agent in content moderation
- High School Degree
- This job will request working from Monday to Friday from 9 AM – 5PM schedule with the possibility to work in the weekends.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
ELPAR Fabryka Kabli
lubelskie / Parczew