Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased demand for complete battery solutions on the European market, we are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are looking for Quality Engineer, who will enable high volume manufacturing process and resources allocation in terms of quality. You will have an opportunity to be a part of international talented team of specialists in battery modules and energy storage systems manufacturing. You will also closely cooperate with Northvolts Stockholm battery system design team and quality divisions.
We offer safe and stabilized working conditions in a perspective and fast developing company. We ensure internal and external trainings, competitive salary, medical care, sport cards, positive atmosphere and contract for indefinite period of time after probation period.
In addition, as a company with a long-term expansion plan, we provide the opportunity for long-term cooperation and development within the newly created company.
- Implementing of quality standards in the organization and continuous improvement
- Creating documents and quality reports
- Initiating and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Participating in implementations of new projects
- Solving quality issues
- Organizing internal trainings
- Defining, implementing and documenting measurement methods and control plans
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong knowledge of technical drawing – must have
- Min. 2 years of experience, preferably in the following processes: machining, injection, stamping, welding and / or assembly of electric / electronic components.
- Professional knowledge of measurements and the ability to use measuring equipment (micrometer, altimeter, paint thickness gauge, gauge go / no go) - a must.
- Welding and machine standards basic knowledge (eg ISO 13920, ISO 2768).
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyze a problem using tools: 8D report, 5Why, Ishikawa, FMEA.
- Basic knowledge of LEAN techniques: SMED, Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, VSM, TPM, Poka-Yoke
- Experience in creating of quality documentation: Control Plan, PFMEA, Working Instruction, SPC, PPAP.
- Fluent English
- Permission to work in Poland
Personal success factors (Consider Bold – Passionate – Excellent):
- Highly organised and result-driven
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
Katcon Polska Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Błonie k / Warszawy
dolnośląskie / Wrocław i okolice