As an Quality Engineer you will be a member of our Polish Operation Center team in Krakow, supporting delivery of MMS systems. You will be focused in the continuous improvement and validation of a wide range of software in the areas of data management, data integration, network modeling, network analysis, network security, operation optimization and real-time operation control.
- Use business requirements, solution designs and functional specifications to plan the testing and data creation activities required to ensure high quality deliveries to customer projects.
- Design and develop the functional and non-functional use cases and test cases required to verify that business objectives and functional requirements are satisfied according to the test plan.
- Work closely with engineering to specify the format, volume and tools needed to collect and process the data required for testing.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain, prepare, process, validate and complete the data required for testing.
- Execute functional and non-functional tests part of smoke test, integration test, factory acceptance test, performance tests, issue resolution and regression tests, and track and correct data and test steps as required to ensure test coverage.
- Identify, track and investigate issues found during testing, collaborate with developers to replicate, fix and verify corrections and provide testing verification progress reports.
- Analyze test results and recommend improvements and corrective actions required to ensure adherence to a high-quality standard.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or computer science field and 2+ years of experience in the IT/IS industry in a technical support or consulting role.
- Experience in software development using C, Java, Fortran, Phyton and other scripting languages.
- Experience in SQL language and MS SQL, Oracle, Postgres and other relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience in data formats (Excel, CSV, XML, JSON) and data transformation and ETL tools
- Familiarity with Linux, AIX, Windows, and other operating systems.
- Critical thinker, able to work independently and perform tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
Kuźnia Jawor SA
dolnośląskie / Jawor k. Legnicy
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin