As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
Through our brands, such as Green Cell, Battery Empire, and RDY, we are steering the wheels of today’s electromobility revolution.
We prioritize our Customers and design our electronics as it is driven by their needs, and because of that, we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
We are looking for a great player to join our Team and contribute to our quest of shaping the world of sustainable energy.
- Implementation and development of quality control process of e-bike battery
- Definition of quality gates, preparation of control instructions
- Analysis and management of non-conformities in assembly process
- Support for the Process Engineer in the optimization and improvement of the e-bike battery assembly process
- Verification of components, semi-finished products during the Incoming Inspection
- Taking corrective actions to reduce the non-conformities in cooperation with Process Engineer, Supplier Quality Engineer and related departments
- Responsibility for quality of the finished product
- Line audits and quality acceptance of the finished product
- Creating documentation and quality standards to improve product control
- Reporting to Quality Manager
What are we looking for in candidates?:
- At least 3 years of experience in similar field of work
- Proficiency in english language
- The ability to think analytically and interpret various data
- Very good workflow organization, commitment and result oriented attitude
- Independence and initiative in problem solving
- Knowdlege of the non-compliance management methodology
- Basic knowdlege of electrical engineering/electronics. Knowdlege of battery production process will be an advantage
- Knowdlege of basic quality tools (Control Plan, Control Instruction, 8D Report, 5WHY, FMEA)
- Experience in creating quality documentation for the production line
What can we offer?:
- A job in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times ranking
- Friendly and stimulating work environment
- Challenging, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies at hand
- Opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills
- Flexible working hours
- Employment contract with a benefits package: private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card
- Employee discounts
LOT Aircraft Maintenance Services Sp. z o.o.
mazowieckie / Warszawa
KIRCHHOFF Polska Sp.z o.o. oddział Gliwice
śląskie / Gliwice