At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our customers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a young, dynamic, international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland within Global Operations Controlling in CPBC and is part of Finance Support Department.
Quality Reporting was established for Global Quality in 2015 with the objective to provide a solution for license-to-operate, management and ad hoc reporting of product and raw materials quality. Besides ongoing ensuring adequate data quality and reporting capability, other responsibility areas cover promote data driven decision taking and motivate self-service through use of developed templates as well as Power BI Dashboards.
We are currently looking for a person to join our fast-growing team as Data Analyst supporting and building our Power BI solutions. The position is temporary (1 year).
In our team you will be responsible for:
- Support the Quality Organization with right reporting solutions
- Collect stakeholders needs towards new reporting and together with BI Team create data cubes and Power BI dashboards that will serve the requirement
- Collaborate cross functionally, e.g. Global Quality, Medical Affairs, GRD, Marketing, Corporate Procurement and IT’s Business Intelligence according to guidelines
- Support creation of ad hoc reports, as well ad hoc data queries and explorative data analysis
- Support creation and maintenance of reporting templates
- Perform, support and develop standard reporting and dashboards on monthly and quarterly basis according to predefined deadlines
- Prepare reporting package for management needs basing on analytical data collected
- Capture, describe and communicate best practice, relevant user guidance and improvement areas
- Conduct test activities for new capabilities prior to IT deployment
- Increase data management knowledge from know-how about master data setup and rules, as well assist in detecting and solving data issues, development of data quality rules
- Co-organize user training sessions at multiple competence levels and focus areas
- Have good written and verbal English skills
- Are experienced Excel user with high level of data modelling
- Have former experience or a strong desire to work with Power BI
- Have experience within a data driven regulated environment
- Have a high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Understand cross functional cultures
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize own workload
- Are able to implement changes and improvements
- Experience within masterdata and ERP/workflow systems will be an advantage
- Previous business reporting, high volume and explorative data analyses and process documentation experience is an advantage
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
pomorskie / Gdańsk
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.