We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are looking for experienced Rolling Stock Engineer to provide on-site support (such as welding inspection, paint quality, general vehicle interior inspection, and general ability to check quality during production) for several years at the manufacturer’s factory in Katowice. This support would probably start sometime in 2022 and last for 2-3 years.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Rolling stock ability to check quality. Quality Control in Manufacturing
- Experience in vehicle inspection during production stage
- Experience in weld inspection
- Experience in Paint quality control
- General vehicle interior inspection background
- Communicative level of English
- Part-time contract for 2-3 years
- Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: My benefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.