Ogłoszenie numer: 7070088, from 2022-06-10
OLSOM is a stable, professional software company delivering cutting edge technology software and solutions for manufacturing companies on a world wide basis. Our software helps to produce different goods from paper rolls to aircrafs. Tesla, Hyundai, Daimler, Boeing and many others choose our products and services.
At OLSOM we continuously revolutionize the culture of manufacturing enriching it with modern technologies. Our AGW products unlock the power of digital transformation for our customers around the globe on the way to the world of Industry 4.0. We are looking for talented engineers to strengthen our international solutions delivery team. If you are interested to build and deploy robust production systems in accordance to customer requirements, team with international professionals in different areas, such as engineering, automation, IT, bring the things to life, we are looking forward for hearing from you.
We hope the information on our website will help you to get to know us better: https://olsom.net
In support of the ongoing growth, OLSOM is seeking talented security analyst to join to customers team from the USA.
- Global IT security program support for Proof of Concepts (POCs) , project, client test and roll-out, security tool monitoring.
- Support vulnerability testing, security services testing against multiple global client platforms
- Security operation support during AM business hours.
- Improve asset management.
- Support global client configuration and assist with distribution
- Threat intelligence monitoring
- Monitor networks for security breaches, investing violations as occur
- Conduct EUC and network security simulation tests
- Review analyze security controls and measure .
- Mobile device management
- Anti-phishing monitoring
- SOC support
- End Point Security monitoring
- Network security monitoring
- 1+ year experience
- Upper-Intermediate English
- High level knowledge Office 365
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional will be a plus
- Professional and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Training and Certifications
- 40-hour working week
- Paid 20 workday vacation
- Paid on sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Professional growth