With over 90 years combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the worlds leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client, world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health, we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfil the role of:
Senior Supplier Quality Control Engineer on 12-month B2B contract with strong emphasis on later prolongation.
- Preliminary contract review (specifications and requirements review, delivered by Client to the company in the bidding stage).
- Participating as a SQC lead engineer in clarifications meetings between potential Clients and Company.
- Participating as a SQC lead engineer in clarifications meetings with potential Vendors for the projects, active participating and support during vendor selection process.
- Preparing documentation for the project (datasheets, procedures, and specifications for Vendors) based on Clients specifications, international codes requirements and Compnys global engineering standards.
- Organizing and leading of Pre-Inspection Meetings in the Vendors workshops together with other team members and Clients representatives.
- Managing a team of inspectors working for the project incl. TPIA.
- Managing project requirements and issues related with suppliers and Client.
- Direct supervision and quality control of production at suppliers workshops all around the world.
- Coordinating of equipment certification according to ASME and PED requirements (ASME U and S-stamp and CE mark) as well as certification according to local laws.
- 5+ years of relevant industrial experience.
- Experience in QC of pressure equipment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Readiness to travel abroad (50/50 in office in Krakow and abroad; 20/80 in peak time).
- Stabilne zatrudnienie i możliwość rozwoju zawodowego
- Niezbędne narzędzia pracy i wsparcie w relokacji
- Odpowiedzialne i ciekawe zadania
- Pracę z doświadczonym zespołem
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
zachodniopomorskie / Szczecin
łódzkie / Rawa Mazowiecka