Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, control cabinets and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our team as a SENIOR TRADE COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST.
Nr Ref.: 2000796
- Coordinates all activities of the site cross-functional team required for maintaining and / or obtaining military design / production certifications
- Ensures all internal documentation related to Internal Compliance Programs system (polish: WSK) and Concession of Ministry of Internal Affairs (polish: Koncesja MSWiA) is up to date
- Serves as a primary point of contact within the Global Trade Organization for export transactions. Supports work Import/Export Specialists on trade compliance matters. A primary point of contact for all export-related issues to promote compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) relating to the export of Company products, services, transfers of technical data, employment of foreign nationals and all other import/export licensing and compliance matters
- Assists site leadership in the structuring export licensing strategy though the use of licenses and agreements for complex business models
- Conducts and assigns internal export compliance audits and reviews within the business groups per established audit plan
- Develops training materials and cadence for Company training on Trade Compliance topics
- Works with business units and the Manager, Trade Compliance to determine appropriate jurisdiction and classification of products and technologies
- Supervises the processing, approval and submission of applications for export/import licenses, commodity jurisdictions, advisory opinions, agreements
- Application of EU dual use regulations to aerospace/ industrial products
- BA/BS and related experience, or 8+ years equivalent experience
- Legal background a plus
- Minimum 8 + years equivalent experience with administering the export licensing program of a multinational company, including demonstrated ability to supervise
- Experience in aerospace and defense industries a plus
- Experience implementing Export Compliance Programs
- Outstanding communication skills used to present new strategies and concepts, achieve consensus for change and deliver formal training
- Computer and data analysis skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive, well organized and highly motivated
- Familiarity with international export regulations a plus
- Import / export customs clearance familiarity
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.