- Experience in testing – in at least 2 projects (web/mobile/desktop).
- At least 2 years of experience as an Automation Quality Engineer.
- Project experience in writing web test automation.
- Project experience with continuous integration (setup, maintenance).
- Project experience in automation of integration tests.
- English language at a communicative level (minimum B2).
- Project experience with SQL.
- Polish language at a communicative level (minimum B1).
- IT or IT-related studies.
- Experience in working with agile environment.
- Experience in working as an independent tester in a project.
- Experience in working with external clients.
- Testing is one of the most important areas in our organization. Over 1/7 of all employees (about 80 people) work in this area. This is a role which is required in every project. Moreover, it’s worth mentioning that in the most projects tests are carried out according to the Test automation pyramid.
- At Objectivity, we have several specialists working on test automation, including Automation Quality Engineers, Software Development Engineers in tests, Test Architects. Over 45% of our Quality Engineers are familiar with at least one programming language, and we specialize mainly in .Net and Java. We implement automation to project that require so.
- We have a clearly defined development path – from junior, through regular, to a senior. We also provide a possibility to specialize in automated, performance and security tests. You are also supported by a mentor who is an expert in the field.
- We work with agile methodologies using agile ceremonies.
- We are lucky to work with passionate specialists who take care of both their own development as well as the development of their projects. Therefore, we have well-functioning communities, internal training courses, lightening talks (short presentations aiming at knowledge or interests sharing). In addition, we support our employees in their own brand-building. Many of our colleagues act as speakers at fairs and conferences.
- Apart from developing in your current position, you are also given an opportunity to change your career path or retrain for different roles, e.g. business analyst, programmer etc.
- Apart from business projects, we also have internal projects, the purpose of which is to test our latest solutions, tools and technologies. It gives us an opportunity to improve our competences in a practical way and in a safe environment.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader. Moreover, in our daily work we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with a technical leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them for both business and personal development purposes.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- english courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork - llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
pomorskie / Gdańsk
TPV Displays Polska Sp. z o.o.
lubuskie / Gorzów Wielkopolski