Software Automation Quality Engineer at Objectivity is a specialist in the field of software quality assurance. Such a person carefully selects tools for specific tasks in the scope of testing based on specification, structure or experience. In situations that require so, he or she uses automatization tools, but mostly takes care of user security as well as software efficiency and usability. Such a person is not afraid of going beyond their role and suggesting better solutions in a bold manner. He or she introduces improvements related to writing a code individually or making the use of other specialists’ assistance. He or she effectively performs tasks thanks to building relations with his or her project team, i.e. a programmer, a business analyst or a support engineer, as well as the client. Such a person participates in the whole life cycle of a project, from the very stage of consulting, through software creation, to its support. Software Automation Quality Engineer is a person with passion - eager to learn and share his or her knowledge.
- Selenium WebDriver
- Azure DevOps
- Relevant experience
- Testing in web/mobile/desktop projects
- Programming language
- Web test automation
- Automation of integration tests
- Continuous integration
- Agile methodology
- IT or IT-related studies
- Client facing
- Independent testing
- At Objectivity, we have several specialists working on test automation, including Automation Quality Engineers, Software Development Engineers in tests, Test Architects. Over 45% of our Quality Engineers are familiar with at least one programming language, and we specialize mainly in .Net and Java.We implement automation to project that require so.
- Testing is one of the most important areas in our organization. Over 1/7 of all employees (about 80 people) work in this area. This is a role which is required in every project. Moreover, it’s worth mentioning that in the most projects tests are carried out according to the Test automation pyramid.
- We work with agile methodologies using agile ceremonies.
- We have a clearly defined development path - from junior, through regular, to a senior. We also provide a possibility to specialize in automated, performance and security tests. You are also supported by a mentor who is an expert in the field.
- Apart from developing in your current position, you are also given an opportunity to change your career path or retrain for different roles, e.g. business analyst, programmer etc.
- We are lucky to work with passionate specialists who take care of both their own development as well as the development of their projects. Therefore, we have well-functioning communities, internal training courses, lightening talks (short presentations aiming at knowledge or interests sharing). In addition, we support our employees in their own brand-building. Many of our colleagues act as speakers at fairs and conferences.
- Apart from business projects, we also have internal projects, the purpose of which is to test our latest solutions, tools and technologies. It gives us an opportunity to improve our competences in a practical way and in a safe environment.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader. Moreover, in our daily work we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with a technical leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them for both business and personal development purposes.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Insurance capital fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.