Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
The role itself…
Kaseya is looking for a Senior Android Developer to bring our mobile development to the next level. You will add your rich experience to our endeavour, namely: to ship high-quality software that is on time and business-aligned.
The mobile developer engineer will be responsible for our Android applications. Our candidate will design and implement new features and improve existing ones, as we continue to enhance our products. You work with the back-end developers to discuss integrations with our web services, but mainly focus on the design and implementation of our apps, taking an active role defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Kaseya, you will help design, develop, and implement code for our award winning products. We use a wide range of technologies internally, and look for interesting experience and skill sets. From Java, C#, C to PowerShell, we use the right tools for the right job to solve interesting problems on almost any device or platform our customers use. You will add your unique personality to our endeavor, namely: to ship high-quality software that is on-time and business-aligned. We’re a company whose startup days are behind it but with a lot of growing to do. If you want to be part of making the changes to take us to the next stage of growth while having fun doing your job, this is the opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibility:
- Develop new features for our Android apps
- Update and improve existing features
- Work closely with the .NET team to help integrate apps with web services
- QA newly added features to ensure product quality
- Estimate time involved in assuring each product’s quality
- Develop a deep understanding of business requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience building Android applications
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Interoperability with native libraries written in C/C++
- Self motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design patterns.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Nice to haves:
- Passion for UX and design
Benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Flexible working locations
- Casual dress
- Life insurance