What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the worlds leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story!
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Take a test-first approach from business requirements through to code
- You will continually develop and improve our code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
- A truly unique and agile working environment where you’ll be surrounded by a diverse range of passionate experts, with two common interests: technology & innovation
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- You’ll have experience working with Developers and using testing to drive the software development process.
- Youll have a passion to build relationships with other teams and leverage opportunities to collaborate
- Youll have experience pair programming with other Developers and QAs, with the passion to spread knowledge
- Youll want to ensure solutions are built consistently with modern Engineering patterns and practices.
- At least 5 years of C# .NET software development
- Experience working with Azure
- Good knowledge of Engineering fundamentals (SOLID/KISS/DRY/YAGNI).
- Solid knowledge of Architecture Best Practices and Patterns (including Event Sourcing, CQRS, Microservices, Domain-Driven Design)
- Experience working with eventually consistent systems, distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with containerisation technologies including Docker, Kubernetes and Helm, and deployment to services such as AKS and ACI
- Knowledge of Messaging/Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience deploying Cloud Services and other resources in Azure using ARM templates
- Experience with developing using F# as well as writing scripts in F#
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, including creating pipelines and deployments using Teamcity and Octopus
- Experience with scripting and automation, including scripting using Bash, PowerShell, FAKE5, Azure CLI/cmdlet as well as have a DevOps mindset
- Experience working with Azure Cosmos DB, including utilising the Change Feed and ideally be familiar with the Simple Event Store
- Experience with Monitoring and Alerting in Azure, including creating Dashboards, using AppInsights and creating alerts
- Experience with Azure Service Bus, including provisioning topics/subscriptions and settings up filters
- Good understanding behind the methodologies such as ATDD/BDD, and proven hands on experience with Test-driven development
- Knowledge of Cloud Design Patterns such as Publisher/Subscriber, Retry and Sidecar
- Experience building, delivering and supporting RESTful APIs
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Moq, Fluent Assertions
- Experience with consumer-driven contract testing including PACT
- Comfortable working with Windows and Linux based environments
- Proven experience in Agile and XP methodologies (Scrum, pair-programming)
- Familiar with React, Scala, Terraform and load testing frameworks such as Gatling
- Comfortable working with server-side, messaging and database technologies
- Have an understanding of the benefits of trunk-based development
- Latest versions of .NET Framework. .NET Standard and .NET Core (C#)
- Azure Service Fabric/AKS/ACS/Cloud Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Cosmos DB, SQL DB
- Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Software Craftsmanship
TPV Displays Polska Sp. z o.o.
lubuskie / Gorzów Wielkopolski
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.