Hello were bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! Theyre just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If youre an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
Hello, were Kaseya.
We are the leading global provider of complete infrastructuremanagement solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland!
We’re just putting together our shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join us. If youre an ambitious Software Quality Engineer looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
As a Software Quality Engineer at Kaseya, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and executing comprehensive suites of manual tests, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression suites, and development of tool sets to augment QA and development testing.
You will also be a key member of the design team, helping shape business requirements and user experiences, and creating and maintaining feature documentation.
You will be working on a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Platform that enables IT teams and MSPs to manage all their IT systems - simply, efficiently, and from anywhere. It offers a full IT stack of software and services to help you look after all your IT needs. All simple to use, integrated into one platform.
- Follow the established Agile/Scrum methodology for manual validation, design and code reviews; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate manual tests into existing testing infrastructure
- Collaborate within the Engineering department to deliver products of high quality, on time, and business-aligned
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- English level starting from B1
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality tests on schedule
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exposure to testing of systems that deal with OS internals, low-level networking and multi-threaded distributed systems
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Benefits of working at Kaseya include:
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more to come
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.