Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
- collaborates with the Engineering and cross-functional teams to identify new technology and new product development supplier needs,
- leads Technology Assessments at potential development partners,
- supports the development of components, sub-systems or systems with a qualified supply base including: -creation of the Supplier Statement of Work; -support optimized sourcing solutions through feasibility assessments, both from a technology-supplier match as system perspective; -support review and follow-up of the Design Validation Plan; -follow-up on timely and cost optimum delivery of different levels of prototypes; -APQP-process and execution of the capacity verification till PPAP submission; -review of development documentation like dFMEA, Process Flow, Control Plan, pFMEA,
- drives VE/VA activities during the development of new technology components as well as on new technology components already in production within a cross functional team,
- supports DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) to ensure products are developed for quality and profitable manufacturability.
- university degree in technical discipline or equal by experience,
- 3-5 years engineering, supply chain or program management experience,
- strong technical expertise & knowledge of Electro Mechanical components is required,
- experience in the Automotive industry,
- ability to analyze and process highly complex technology/product requirements,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- fluent in English,
- ability to travel is required.
- contract of employment,
- work in an international company and opportunities to develop,
- OK System sports card,
- Lux Med private medical care,
- group life insurance,
- summer holiday co-financing,
- Christmas parcels and vouchers,
- company canteen meals co-financing,
- possibility of internal and external training and participation in language classes.
Kuźnia Jawor SA
dolnośląskie / Jawor k. Legnicy