Johnson Matthey Battery Systems - We are Europes leading high volume manufacturer of advanced battery systems with a market presence of over 20 years. Located in Gliwice, we specialize in rechargeable lithium-ion battery systems, designing and producing a wide range of battery packs for various applications such as e-bikes, power tools, garden tools, medical devices and light e-mobility.
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and to ensure continuity of supply.
The SQE is responsible for quality assurance activities of purchased materials with the objective to receive parts according to the agreed specification to keep production running.
- Analyze and resolve supplier quality issues within 8D process;
- Supervising suppliers corrective actions;
- Ensure quarantine stock management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Perform all quality assurance activities in accordance with PPAP/VDA2 approval process for components;
- Perform components selection activities (internal and external);
- Contributes to Supplier Performance Evaluation by calculation and reporting defined quality indicators;
- Update quality documentation in the area of responsibility, based on customer and internal requirements;
- Audit suppliers for conformance to quality requirements in serial production;
- Contribute to components quality assurance in serial production at the stage of new project implementation process;
- Contribute to incoming inspection assurance by cooperation on a daily basis;
- Contribute to the quality problem solving process by supporting interdisciplinary team in required activities led by a dedicated Leader;
- Represent Company to Suppliers and other business partners, in matters involving technical expertise, supplier quality matters, projects evaluation.
- Bachelors degree preferably in a technical field;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Good spoken and written English (B2);
- Good working knowledge of the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards;
- Knowledge of quality techniques such as 8D, 5Why, PPAP/VDA2, APQP & CP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, VDA 6.3.;
- Good analytical, organization and time management skills;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Able to self-manage and plan actions needed to improve quality.;
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required;
- Willingness to travel up to 15%.
- Interesting job in rapidly growing international Company;
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects alongside experienced specialists;
- External and internal training programs;
- Private medical care; sport card and group insurance on favourable terms;
- A pleasant working environment and flexible working hours.
pomorskie / Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot, Tczew
Technicolor Polska Sp. z o.o. Technicolor Precision Biodevices
mazowieckie / Piaseczno