With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Supplier Quality Engineer with English
- Manage supplier qualifications to ensure that assigned suppliers are capable of producing material, and/or components that will consistently meet specification requirements
- Conduct surveillance audits and inspections to assure that suppliers have effective process control, rigorous product acceptance standards, and robust quality systems
- Conduct process capability statistical analysis to proactively identify issue trends
- Manage supplier non-conformance and Supplier Deviation Request (SDR) activities. Owner of process and 1st technical interface with supplier and engineering
- Perform robust Root Cause Analysis to solve quality issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Be the technical focal point to coordinate Sourcing, Design & Materials Engineering functions while interfacing with suppliers.
- Drive consistency and adherence to quality procedures and specification requirements
- Provide technical guidance to suppliers to assure product/process compliance with engineering drawings and specifications
- Work closely with commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams to eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components
- Very Good level of English - min. C1
- Very Good level of Polish - min. C1
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, Supplier Quality or Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to work in cross-functional and global team environments
- Good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Possibility of working remotely
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass)
Corning Optical Communications Polska Sp. z o.o.
łódzkie / Stryków
MPM agd S.A.
mazowieckie / Milanówek