Wooodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodwardis a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodwardtechnology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are designing, manufacturing and testing electronic controllers for aerospace and various industries, converters for wind-energy and mechanical components for aerospace and energy industry.
Join our Quality team as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Nr Ref.: 2103233
- Works with suppliers, operations, sourcing and engineering team to assure good quality of purchased components.
- Executes quality tools that apply to the product and suppliers assigned, such as: PPAP, PFMEA, MSA, SPC, CP to help supplier develop stable process and launch good quality product.
- Apply basic understanding of the relevant product or customer specifications, flow down documents, procedures, engineering or process drawings and regulating agent body requirements that apply to the products and suppliers assigned.
- Determine cause of supplier quality issues through structured problem-solving methods and coordinate/implement effective and timely solutions
- Drive continuous improvement activities within the supply base through implementation of Supplier Performance Improvement Plan.
- Executes established Quality plan for assigned suppliers, based upon:
- Type and complexity of product being procured,
- Quality history of supplier,
- Requirements placed upon items,
- Level of suppliers demonstrated process control,
- Utilizes available data to establish schedules and perform required audits of assigned suppliers.
- Maintains accurate and current supplier quality records, such as supplier audits, certifications, corrective action responses, and database screens.
- Participate with the Sourcing team to select and manage assigned suppliers.
- Teach, Research and Develop training materials to improve the Supplier Quality department’s knowledge level of current industry initiatives and standards.
- Technical university degree (electronics, automation preferable) and 3+ years of relevant experience (2+ years quality engineering experience)
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of industry supplier quality standards, policies and procedures (ISO 9001, IATF16949)
- Demonstrated Problem Solving skills utilizing data driven methods with strong team approach (Six Sigma Greenbelt preferred)
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- PPK: Woodward offers payment to your PPK account up to 4% of your compensation depending on seniority
- Remote work up to 2 days per week
- Relocation support
KIRCHHOFF Polska Sp.z o.o. oddział Gliwice
śląskie / Gliwice
Rockfin Sp. z o.o.
małopolskie / Gorlice