LeasingTeam Professional supports Polish and global enterprises in sourcing key talent and in human resources management. The Agency specializes in permanent recruitment for mid- and senior level positions and in white-collar outsourcing. It successfully completes recruitment projects by applying a trademark ASSET® methodology that structures recruiter activities and boosts their effectiveness. We have offices in Gdansk, Warsaw, Katowice, Cracow, Poznan and Wroclaw. Professional is part of LeasingTeam Group – Poland’s largest group of exclusively Polish-owned personnel consultancy companies that for the past 15 years has been effectively linking candidates with employers and providing them with a comprehensive range of HR services.
For one of our Clients, we are currently looking for:
Supplier Quality Engineer
Place of work:Katowice
Ref. no: 0047828
- Defines and implements the quality assurance strategy for the components purchased by company in accordance with the Group’s guidelines.
- Schedules and conducts audits at all current and future supplier locations.
- Issues Non Conformance Reports (NCR) and evaluates supplier action plans.
- Resolve quality incident among supplier QRQC methodology and develop suppliers to use this methodology.
- Monitor and report the Supplier’s quality performance through the appropriate indicators .
- Ensures the quality standard for purchased components for new projects.
- Defines objectives and participates in the negotiation of Quality contracts with suppliers.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers.
- Creates a Quality Purchasing organization for company
- Prepares the Quality Purchasing Budget, follows the related actions plans and ensures their efficiency.
- Functions as a deputy for assigned departmental personel who are responsible for document control per IATF 16949, ISO 9001, Enviromental Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of professional experience, preferebly in automotive industry
- Strong and proven knowledge and skills in Quality
- Experience as PQA or IATF Auditor
- Proven experience in quality core tools like, FMEA, PDCA, SPC, MSA, etc.
- Management, development of supplier panel for Direct, Indirect & Capex categories
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills with advance MS Excel practical knowledge
- Experience with international/cross-site organization
- Preferable experience within plastic parts, aluminium casting, cutting and stamping of steel parts, rolled
- Self-driven and independent
- Flexible in business travel
What we offer
- Stable employment in very dynamic and international automotive environment.
- Good work conditions including additional benefits (medical care, sport card).
- Opportunity to take a part in creating and developing new manufacturing facility.
- Professional development in a dynamic international and growing business, including trainings in Sweden.
- Friendly atmosphere, respect and support.
Pursuant to existing law, LeasingTeam Professional does not charge candidates for taking part in recruitment processes. Please be kindly informed we will only contact selected Candidates.
Employment Agency – license no. 16 570
dolnośląskie / Wrocław
opolskie / Opole