With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Supplier Quality Engineer (Manager)
- Manage supplier qualifications to ensure that assigned suppliers are capable of producing material, and/or components that will consistently meet Engineering drawing and specification requirements
- Conduct surveillance audits and inspections to assure that suppliers have effective strategy control, rigorous product acceptance standards, and robust quality systems
- Conduct process capability statistical analysis to proactively identify issue trends
- Manage supplier non-conformance and Supplier Deviation Request (SDR) activities. Owner of process and 1st technical work with supplier and engineering
- Perform robust Root Cause Analysis to solve quality issues and prevent reoccurrence
- Be the technical focal point to coordinate Sourcing, Design & Materials Engineering functions while working with suppliers.
- Drive consistency and adherence to quality procedures and specification requirements
- Provide technical guidance to suppliers to assure product/process compliance with engineering drawings and specifications
- Work closely with commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams to eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components
- Provide Sourcing Quality input to Engineering during product design reviews
- Conduct 40 supplier on site visits per year. Close all findings identified with supplier with focus on major findings and timeliness of corrective actions.
- working hours: from 2.00 PM till 10.00 PM
- Bachelor’s Degree (Technical Degree preferred).
- Good English level min. C1
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and a passion for quality.
- Background in interpretation of Engineering drawings/specifications, metrology, and manufacturing process planning/evaluation. Must understand GD&T and be able to lead technical design and manufacturing reviews with suppliers.
- Project Management skills
- ISO Lead auditor certified by 3rd party registrar or accepted internal training/certification program
- Certified to lead Supplier Responsibility Guidelines programs for suppliers in “mandatory regions”
- Certified RCA Leader or other proven expertise with formal problem solving (Kepner Tregoe, 8D, Apollo, etc).
- Encouraged Qualifications
- Experience in metallurgical and/or manufacturing processes
- Confirmed experience in Supply Chain, Supplier Quality or Engineering
- Related Power Generation manufacturing experience.
- Demonstrated proactive approach and issue ownership with process orientation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional and distributed team environments.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Gigroup - PL
dolnośląskie / Kąty Wrocławskie
mazowieckie / Warszawa