Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated person for position Tribe Quality Manager. We are a part of Nokia Radio Frequency and Advanced Antennas organization. RF Software is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
Job responsibilities & competencies:
- responsible for quality assurance and control at tribe or product level
- responsible for checking process adherence within Tribe / for product in scope
- responsible for Tribe / Product Level quality reviews
- defines and tracks KPIs and goals, integrates Quality into MN Tribe Programs & Culture
- provides Tribe / Product level quality KPI analyses and needed RCA
- promotes best practice sharing across tribe and squads, contributes to best practice pool of knowledge
- seizes & Acts on Continuous Improvements Framework
- drive Quality culture and mindset in the tribe
- own Complete Product Quality responsibility (Productization Tribe) to check for release over release and year over year improvements and drive needed improvements
- overall responsibility for fault management on tribe level
- creating fault management network for tribes contributing to the product
- updating Fault Correction Policy and maintaining Pronto database with release ID, build ID
- responsibility to follow VZ targets in program level
- reviewing the inputs in Pronto tool for customer documentation
- Customer Escalations
- Management Request
- Quality targets
- RCA/EDA cases
- Lessons learnt
- RCA/EDA Analysis:
- lessons learned
- quality improvement plans and status
- monthly Tribe Quality Reviews
- Fault Correction time
- Left shift KPIs at Tribe Level
Your skills and experience
University/polytechnical degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent education level knowledge and 7+ years experience in:
- quality tools (5-why, ishikawa, six sigma, etc.)
- agile methods, test automation, continuous integration
- software experience
- knowledge on 4G or 5G
- excellent interpersonal, teamwork, coaching skills
- excellent co-operation and communication skills
- advanced skills in English language
- experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- passion for customer service
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.